This is the online Redmine demo for uses to test Redmine and its features. All the data here is temporary and may be reset at any time.
You should start to register for an account and then:
- Browse the issues list and post a few updates on the issues
- Try out the Wiki pages on a project
- You can also create your own project and see what can be done as a Manager
- Email notifications are disabled to prevent spamming
- File uploads are limited to a very low size to limit disk space usage
- Code repositories are disabled
This demo site runs Redmine 3.0.0.devel.14065.
projetoDeTeste (04/26/2015 09:06 PM)
testando o redmine
New Project Relaunch (04/26/2015 08:58 PM)
This is about the relaunch
The New Test Project (04/26/2015 08:47 PM)
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) provides scalable computing capacity in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. Using Amazon EC2 eliminates your need to invest in hardware up front, so you can develop and deploy applications faster. You can use Amazon EC2 to launch as many or as few virtual servers as you need, configure security and networking, and manage storage. Amazon EC2 enables you to scale up or down to handle changes in requirements or spikes in popularity, reducing your need to forecast traffic....
testni projekt1964 (04/26/2015 07:31 PM)
[R19] Zarzad (04/26/2015 05:13 PM)